How to Stop Foreclosure and Stay In Your Home
I am pleased to announce the release of my new ebook, “Stop Foreclosure! (How to Stop Foreclosure and Stay In Your Home)”.
It is written from the point of view of a businessman who has gone through many similar tribulations in life and business. My book does not profess to be the legal or academic authority on “How to Stop foreclosure”, but rather how to build the right plan, develop the proper mindset and generate the courage to take the right actions.
It also contains references on where to find the resources you need, who to trust and who to avoid.
On top of that there is an interview with one family who is still in the midst of a foreclosure battle and is still in their home after three years. It is an interesting read about how they did it (and are still doing it).
If you are in foreclosure or facing the prospect of it soon get this book! It will motivate you to take the right course and make the right moves.
We have decided to begin by publishing this on Amazon Kindle but do expect that hard copies of the book will be available quite soon, still through Amazon.
To give you a bit more idea about what to expect, here is the table of contents for the book:
Table of Contents
- Chapter One: – Reality Check
- Chapter Two – Now What?
- Chapter Three – “When The Boat Begins to Rock”
- Chapter Four – The Foreclosure Process.
- Chapter Five – Time for Caution!
- Chapter Six – Strategies For SYA (Saving Your Ass!)
- Chapter Seven – The Dance!
- Chapter Eight – Actions and Reactions!
- Chapter Nine – The Obama Package
- Chapter Ten – Reviewing Your long Term Plan.
- Chapter Eleven – How One Scenario Has Played Out
- Chapter Twelve: – A Step by Step Process to Give You Some Ideas:
- Chapter Thirteen – What’s Next?
- Chapter Fourteen – Fifteen Legal Defense Strategies to Stop Foreclosure – And How to Make Them Work for You!
- Chapter Sixteen – Glossary of Terms:
There are more authoritative books out there on all of the legal issues of foreclosure. Our book, “Stop Foreclosure! (How to Stop Foreclosure and Stay In Your Home)”, deals more with the emotional and human issues surrounding foreclosure and how to deal with them. Not in a “touchy feely” way but in practical down to earth actions.
Click here and you could be reading my book on your Kindle or tablet in minutes!
Feb 20th, 2012-02-20
PS: If you like our book on how to stop foreclosure why not go back into Amazon website and provide us with your honest review.